Friday, July 28, 2017

Have you been to Nestled by Snuggle Bugz yet?

Ok, I'm way past the baby stage in my own family BUT...fortunately due to my broad circle of friends and co-workers, I still have lovely people to shower with baby-related gifts. That means I get to shop in the prettiest, most carefully and cooly curated baby boutique in this great big country of ours: Nestled by Snuggle Bugz.

I'm beyond impressed by local designer Karen Bennett's gorgeous touches from layout to lighting to shelving and all the inspiring room vignettes (I realize I'm partial since she's also my dear friend but after looking at these photos just TRY to tell me I'm wrong). The store is dreamy and calm and inviting, and full of beautiful ideas for parents-to-be.

Nestled is the sister store to Snuggle Bugz - a decade-long destination shop for all things baby - but with more of a focus on furnishings. You'll love Snuggle Bugz for things like the cutest soothers, cloth diapers, night lights, baby shoes and blankets, and you'll love Nestled for gorgeous cribs and rocking chairs and changing tables.

If you haven't yet been, I highly recommend. Nestled's first location is in Burlington, and Snuggle Bugz has 8 locations through Ontario & BC.  You can also shop Snuggle Bugz online and shipping is free on orders over $49!

A modern city-inspired room vignette at Nestled

Warm tones and a subtle colour pop at Nestled

The softest pop of pink and some DIY wall art at Nestled

The cutest baby mocs at Snuggle Bugz in Burlington

No comments: