Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Your new favourite faux leather pants

To say I've been looking forever for a pair of faux leather pants that would fit my girlish curves is an understatement. Typically the experience of trying some on would send me into a downward spiral of thoughts of strict diets and celebrity cleanses.

Well no more.


As of today my quest is over, thanks to  I ♥ Tyler Madison


Named after their rescue dogs (Tyler and Madison), this design team of 2 sisters has created a line of pull-on pants that look great across so many body types it's amazing.


Check out these new wax coated joggers (at left) for spring in military green. Slightly loose and made in Canada. Tell me you can't imagine them with a white v-neck tee, delicate gold chain, jean jacket and a classic pair of white tretorns. Most perfect weekend outfit ever!


I opted for the classic full-length waxed basic black legging. So soft and so comfortable, but also sexy enough for a night out with a killer pair of heels.


At an insanely reasonable price point (around $100) what are you waiting for?


Grab them at select retailers or locally at Joelle's in Burlington
.



No comments: