Saturday, February 18, 2017

Burlap & Twine Boutique in Burlington


I love it when a new boutique opens and this one does not disappoint!

Burlap & Twine already has a location in Hamilton, Ontario, and now downtown Burlington has welcomed their second gorgeous shop.

You'll find an array of vegan-friendly and ethically sourced bath & body goodies here like body butters, lip balm, bath oils, hand creams, body scrubs and bath bombs.

I popped in yesterday and couldn't resist their cute little "bath melts" so I picked up 3: lavender, rose, and raspberry.

As soon as I showed my kids they immediately started the bath and couldn't wait to see what happened. The raspberry did not disappoint as my main floor filled up with the subtle smell of sweet fruit while the melt fizzed away in the bathtub much to their delight. (added bonus: unexpectedly clean kids).

They're at 393 John Street in Burlington so have a peek the next time you're downtown!

Today is a gorgeous sunny day so a perfect opportunity to walk around, grab a coffee and check out some cute and unique shops!

No comments: